Organised by the European Topic Centre on Climate Change Impacts, Vulnerability and Adaptation in partnership with the European Environment Agency, this webinar aims at informing participants about Case Studies of the Climate-ADAPT platform.
In this fifth Climate-ADAPT webinar we aim to:
- Disseminate the basic features of the Climate-ADAPT case studies: criteria for their identification, structure for their description, development process, current state of the case study collection.
- Present two specific case studies from (i) a developer perspective and (ii) a local implementation point of view.
- Promote the use of the Climate-ADAPT pool of case studies, e.g. for: strategic policy process, awareness raising, planning, development of guidelines, design and implementation of similar applications in other locations, etc.
- Discuss further development of case studies and share with participants potential ways to improve the case study search tool.
Participants will have the chance to discuss and provide feedback during the webinar. It will be recorded and uploaded on the Climate-ADAPT platform.
- How Europe is adapting to climate change: the Climate-ADAPT collection of case studies (Emiliano Ramieri, ETC/CCA and Thetis)
- Sand Motor – building with nature solution to improve coastal protection along Delfland coast (Chiara Castellani, ETC/CCA and Thetis)
- Implementation of the Vitoria-Gasteiz Green Urban Infrastructure Strategy (Andres Alonso, City Council of Vitoria-Gasteiz and Aitor Albaina, Environmental Studies Centre of Vitoria-Gasteiz)
Registration (until June 18)